Submitted by Sherrie Vigar
Choc Mint Coconut Rough
- 2 x 200 gram blocks of chocolate mint flavoured chocolate
- 1 x 397g tin of condensed milk
- 3/4 cup toasted desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp butter
- 1. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker
- 2. Put slow cooker on high
- 3. Stir every ten minutes for one hour
- 4. Put in fridge to set. Usually takes about an hour
- 5. Cut up and enjoy
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
2 thoughts on “Choc Mint Coconut Rough”
Made this for the 1st time n it’s soooooo yummy ? will def make it again ? thanku for sharing your recipe Sherrie ?
Soooo good! Will definitely make it again.