Submitted by Felicity Barnett
- 500g chicken mince
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1.5 cups tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- Pinch fresh ground pepper
- 1 tblspn gluten free cornflour
- For serving
- 220g tub cherry boccocini, drained
- Stir cornflour into chicken stock.
- Place all ingredients except boccocini in slow cooker bowl.
- Cook for 4-5hrs on low ( Contempo 5.5L sc)
- Serve with pasta.
- Boccocini can be stirred through mince before serving or scattered on pasta and mince served on top.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think