Submitted by – Di Rowlands
Chinese Style Chicken
This Chinese style chicken recipe is simple and delicious, and kid friendly.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup Sweet Chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 5-6 drops of Sesame oil
- 4 cloves of crushed garlic
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in a jug or bowl to combine.
- Place whole chicken breasts in a single layer in your slowcooker.
- Pour sauce over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Once cooked, slice the chicken to serve, and pour over as much or as little sauce you like.
- You could serve it on a bed of any type of rice or noodles you prefer, and any salad or veg you like.
- Please note....as every slow cooker cooks differently, you may find you need to adjust cook time. I used my Breville 7 litre slow cooker , which seems to cook quite hot, for only 2hrs cook time
- Hope you enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!