Submitted by Suanne Riley
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 250g bacon
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pkt Dolmios carbonara mix
- 300g cream
- 1/3 pkt fettuccini pasta
- Broccoli (as much as you like)
- Dice chicken and bacon
- Add to sc with garlic, pkt mix & cream
- Cook for 3 hours high
- Add fettuccini pasta & broccoli
- Cook for a further 1-2 hours low
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
7 thoughts on “Chicken Carbonara”
Hi do you cook the pasta first before putting it in??
No it is cooking in the last stage of cooking as I read it 🙂
Hi what cream do I use single or double?
When you say Dolmio carbonara mix is it in a jar or sachet? Thanks
Hi. Do u cook chicken in pan 1st. Or put raw chicken in slow cooker?
Put every thing in raw.. Cream is thickened cream and the carbonara mix is in a satchet 🙂