Submitted by Brittany Walters
Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Soup
- 600gms Butternut Pumpkin
- 500gms Sweet Potato
- 50gms Butter
- medium onion
- 2 whole cloves of garlic or 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 litre of chicken stock
- 100mls of cream (optional)
- Cube potato and pumpkin, slice onion and de-skin the garlic.
- Place in the slow cooker with the stock and butter and cook on high for 3.5 hrs.
- Using a stick blender, blend till smooth.
- Add the cream if you are using it and warm through.
- Serve with crusty bread smothered in lashings of butter!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think