Submitted by Rita Vella
Caramelised Almonds and Honeycomb Fudge
Delicious treat. But try stopping at one piece.
- 1x Can Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- 620g White Chocolate
- 120g Choc coated Almonds
- 45g Honeycomb
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker except almonds and Honeycomb
- On high. Lid off
- Stir choc mix every 10-15 mins making sure choc is melting and ingredients are combined. Once melted add 2/3 of Almonds and Honeycomb to the mix.
- Place mixture in a lined tray.
- Sprinkle to with the leftover almond and Honeycomb.
- Place in fridge overnight
- When set cut into pieces and enjoy.
- Keep in fridge. Enjoy!!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!