Submitted by Callie Thompson
- 15 sausages (boiled first)
- 2x tins of campbells minestrone soup
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1.5 teaspoons of mixed herbs
- 6 small/medium potatos pealed (par boiled)
- 5Tbsp Powdered chicken gravy (Add till desired thickness)
- 500gm winter frozen vegies
- 1. Boil sausages. Remove skin once cooked and chop to desired thickness.
- 2. Peel and chop potatoes then par boil them. I add no salt to water. Drain water.
- 3. Add all ingredients and add gravy to the desired thickness( It works well with any thickness).
- 4. Cook on low for 8hours with lid on stirring when you can. Serve!
- I cook using a 6ltr slowcooker and a family of 4 so add whats ample for you and your slowcooker.
- Fresh vegies can be used instead of frozen, you may have to par boil or steam them first.
- Servings amount is based on our portion size of 350gms.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think