Submitted by Nadine Mckellar
Cheesy Chicken and Potato Smash
- 1kg chicken thigh fillets, diced, some fat removed
- Potatoes, skin on, medium diced (as many as you like)
- Bacon pieces - as much as you like
- 1 - 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- Grated cheese
- Add the chicken, potatoes, bacon, garlic, onion, and mixed herbs to your slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours
- 30 - 45 mins before the end of cooking sprinkle grated cheese on top and sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with a salad or steamed veggies
- This is my take on a family favourite side dish, cheesy potato smash (recipe is on this site). Now it is a main dish.
- You can change the flavours to suit your family and taste.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think