Submitted by Simone
Balsamic Shredded Beef
- 4-5lb beef roast
- 1 cup beef stock/broth
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp crusher red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- Whisk together all the ingredients and add to the bottom of a slow cooker. Add roast. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove roast and shred with a fork, return to juices.
- If you desire thicker gravy add a dash of cornflour and water, stir until your desired thickness is achieved.
- Serve and enjoy.
- The gravy is delicious with mashed potatoes too!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!