September 24, 2014
2 hrs 10 mins
1 bunch rhubarb chopped into 2cm pieces
3 green apples peeled chopped up
The vanilla from inside one vanilla bean
1 cinnamon stick
A splash of water
11. Chop us Rhubarb into 2 cm pieces and place in slow cooker (do not use the leaves as these are poisonous)
22. Peel and Chop apples and place in slow cooker
33. Cut Vanilla pod down the center and scrape out the black paste add add to slow cooker
44. Place Cinnamon stick on top of ingredients
55. add a splash of water over the top of ingredients
66. Place lid on top and turn slow cooker onto HIGH
7This can be used to accompany porridge, cereal, have with ice cream or yogurt.
8Cook as a crumble, slice or whatever you like.
Submitted by Rhonda Dew
All fields are required to submit a review.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.