Submitted by Patina Pearson
Slow cooker yogo
- 600 ml milk
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons raw sugar
- Place all ingredients into a pre heated slow cooker (I pre heated for about 5 minutes on high)
- Add a little milk to start with and mix to a smooth paste.
- Add remaining milk
- Cook on HIGH with tea towel under lid
- Stir every 5 minutes or so for about 45 minutes (I used a 6 litre slow cooker and mine took about 45 minutes to thicken).
- Once thickened (will not be thick like the fudge, but thicker than at the start - more like a white sauce type of thick) pour into moulds (or glasses)
- Chill uncovered until it is cool to eat.
- Once cooled you can cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Makes 4 serves.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!