March 18, 2015
4 hrs 15 mins
- 1.5 kilos chicken thigh, sliced thin
- 3 tbsp of corn starch
- 1 stalk bok choy, cleaned and cut
- Singapore noodles Or rice to serve
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 3 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 cup low salt chicken stock
- 2 tsp of sugar
- 3 tsp of shao hsing cooking wine
- 1/2 tsp of ground pepper
11. Add chicken and sauce ingredients into the slow cooker.
22. Mix cornflour with equal parts water and stir to remove lumps. Add to the chicken and sauce and stir.
33. Cook on low for 4 - 6 hours or until the chicken is tender.
44. Add bok choy in the last 15-30 minutes and cook until just tender.
55. Serve over noodles or rice.
Submitted by Chantelle Snow
June 20, 2016
So yummy! I added udon noodles at the end and it tasted perfect.
June 8, 2016
This is awesome
April 19, 2016
Mmm cant wait for dinner. Im using Campbells Real Soup Base
, Asisan flavour (instead of plain chicken stock). Yum yum (also Ive cooked thighs whole, not cut up)
January 5, 2016
I really like this dish. I added some Mushrooms and had to thicken it a bit with some breadcrumbs but it was really lovely
All fields are required to submit a review.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.