11. Add chicken and sauce ingredients into the slow cooker.
22. Mix cornflour with equal parts water and stir to remove lumps. Add to the chicken and sauce and stir.
33. Cook on low for 4 - 6 hours or until the chicken is tender.
44. Add bok choy in the last 15-30 minutes and cook until just tender.
55. Serve over noodles or rice.
Submitted by Chantelle Snow
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.