22. In a bowl, combine zucchini, pumpkin and capsicum. Add olive oil and toss well to coat.
33. Char grill vegetables for 4-5 minutes each side until golden and tender.
44. Chop vegetables coarsely and put in slowcooker dish. Top with spinach.
55. In a jug, whisk together the eggs and cream. Season to taste. Pour over the vegetables to cover. Sprinkle with fetta.
66. Cover lid with tea towel to absorb moisture and cook for 4-5 hours on low (depending on brand of slowcooker). Check after 4 hours with skewer if necessary. Can be also cooked on high for 2-3 hours but will be more dark brown on the outside but still delicious!!