Submitted by Melissa
Zucchini quiche (slice)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 medium zucchinis, grated
- 8 slices bacon, cubed
- 2 cups grated tasty cheese
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 grated cheese, extra
- Line slow cooker with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients (except for extra grated cheese) into a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into slow cooker and then sprinkle the top with the extra cheese.
- Put tea towel under lid and cook for 3 hours on high.
- Once cooked,remove lid and turn off slow cooker and leave quiche to firm up, for about 20 mins.
- Remove quiche and place under grill to brown up the top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!