Submitted by Sue Gant
- 1 bottle ginger ale (1 litre)
- 2-3kg potatoes
- shallots or onion (my family can't eat onions)
- sprinkle of salt
- In slow cooker put silverside and bottle of ginger ale on low for 6-7 hours
- I used 3/4 of meat (kept some for lunches tomorrow )...
- Boil 3kg of potatoes
- Mash 3 kg potatoeswith milk, butter andshallots( should have fried Onion added into mashed potatoes,but my family don't eat onion)
- Then add meat to potato pot and mash meat into a potatoes
- Enjoy Yum Yum Yum --I always make extra as these are a big hit -family loves leftovers next day
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!