Submitted by Simon Christie
Vegetarian Tomato and Basil Pasta
- 300 grams bowtie pasta
- 3 tomatoes diced
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 4 cloves crushed fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 20 grams or 1/2 pressed cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 medium brown onion
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 120 gram pack fresh baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons salt
- parmesan cheese to suit taste if desired upon serving.
- Put all ingredients EXCEPT spinach and parmesan in cooker. Combine gently together. Place lid on and cooker on HIGH for 2 and a half hours. Stir GENTLY occasionally. 15 minutes before cooking time is complete, add spinach and GENTLY combine. Serve as is with a sprinkle of grated parmesan if desired Enjoy 😉
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!