Submitted by Danielle Atkinson
Slow Cooked Venison
- 500g diced venison
- 1/4 C flour
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 C of your favourite BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 brown onion sliced
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- Coat the venison with flour, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan and brown off the venison.
- Put into slow cooker.
- Mix the Worcestershire sauce, cranberry sauce, minced garlic, soy sauce, BBQ sauce pour on top of the venison.
- Add tomatoes and onion.
- Stir. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve with creamy mashed potatoes, kumara and garlic mash or rice.
- Our family favourite is to put the mixture into pies.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think