Submitted by Simon Christie
Sweet Plum Chicken
- 750 grams thigh fillets sliced
- 1/2 cup plum jam/reserve
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fine diced ginger
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Put all ingredients into your cooker and combine ingredients.
- Place lid on and turn cooker on for 3 hours on LOW.
- Stir occasionally as you walk past 😉
- After two hours remove the lid and continue to cook for another hour.
- Serve with an assortment of veges and a dollop of Jam and Honey for dipping if desired.
- Enjoy 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think