Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms
- 8 Swiss Mushrooms or large cap mushrooms
- Handful Spinach leaves, shredded
- 1/2 tblspn Thyme, fresh
- 3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 Onion, diced
- 50g Sundried Tomato, chopped
- Pinch cracked Pepper
- 50-100mls Vegetable stock (just enough to cover bottom of slow cooker bowl)
- Combine spinach, thyme, garlic, onion, tomatoes and pepper to make stuffing mix.
- Place mixture in mushrooms.
- Pour stock into slow cooker bowl.
- Place mushrooms in slow cooker bowl.
- Cook on high for 2hrs (Crockpot 3.5L sc)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think