Submitted by Denise Roberts
Tuna and Veggie Packed Pasta Bake
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Clove Garlic (crushed)
- 60g Corn Kernels
- 1 Carrot (Grated)
- 1 Zucchini (Grated)
- 70g Broccoli Florets (Roughly chopped)
- 4 & 1/2 cups of milk
- 4TBL Butter
- 1/2 Cup Plain Flour
- 1 Tabs Vegetable Stock Concentrate (approx 30g)
- 70g Cheese (Grated)
- 425g Tuna (Drained)
- 350g Pasta (Dry)
- Combine flour and milk. (Just in a bowl is fine)
- Add all ingredients (minus tuna and cheese) into the slow cooker and combine well (including milk mix).
- Cook on low for 3 hrs, stirring regularly (adding tuna after 2 hrs).
- After 3 hrs cover with cheese and continue to cook for the final hour.
- [Cooked in my 5.5L Contempo SC which cooks at a higher heat. Times may vary]
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think