Submitted by Robyn Clark
Trail Mix Cookies.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups SR Flour ( or use SR wholemeal)
- 1 teaspoon bicarb
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup trail mix ( blitzed) , I also added some dark chocolate as my trail mix had no chocolate in it )
- Chia seeds and thin icing to decorate .
- Cream the first 4 ingredients until light and fluffy ( about 4 mins )
- Mix in the dry ingredients and roll into 12 even sized balls. Flatten slightly and remove any trail mix lumps to the top of the cookie. ( I also poked some whole bits in the top)
- I used 2 SC 's to bake these but you could shape them smaller and push together like a scroll or cook as one large cookie . Cook on high with your SC pre heated about 45 mins ( mine gets hot fast )
- Allow cookies to cool and the decorate with icing and chia seeds. # Tip ... I put my icing in a zip lock snack bag, cut the corner and drizzle over the cookies.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!