Submitted by Courtney Murray
Tim Tam Fudge
- One can sweetened condensed milk
- One block cadbury dream chocolate (white chocolate)
- One block cadbury dairy milk chocolate
- Teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
- Knob of butter (approx 80grams)
- 1 pack of original Tim Tams
- Combine condensed milk, both blocks of chocolate, vanilla paste and butter in the bowl of your slow cooker, keep the lid off, on high, stirring every 15-20mins.
- Crumble packet of Tim Tams into smallish chunks and set aside.
- Once mixture starts to come together off the sides of the bowl and a crust forms between stirs, add Tim Tam chunks and stir through.
- Pour into a baking paper lined slice tin and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Tim Tam Fudge”
Very chocolaty, but very more-ish.
I sprinkled a bit of gold sprinkles over the top just to make it look yummier