Submitted by Carol Wilkinson
Chicken and Bacon Lasagna
- 2 cooked & diced chicken breasts(brought hot chicken)
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 250 grams bacon
- Few springs of parsley coarsely cut
- Handful of baby spinach
- 1 diced onion
- 250 grams of Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 250 gram box of dry Lasagna sheets(wet each sheet under tap to moisten)
- Mix in a bowl all the ingredients except cheese.
- Mix well. Spray SC with cooking oil.
- Break Lasagna as best as you can to fit.
- Spoon a layer of mix on the sheets of lasagna,sprinkle with cheese.then just repeat process,until all used.
- Top with extra cheese. Then put tea towelunder then lid.
- Cook for 4 hrs on low then 1 hr on high (my SC is a 3 litre)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think