11. Place chicken thighs in slow cooker (no need to brown)
32. In a large bowl mix garlic, ginger, onion, fish sauce, curry paste & stock, poor mixture over chicken.
53. Cook on low for 6 hours, remove chicken and shred then return chicken to slow cooker.
74. Stir in coconut cream, mushrooms, carrots, capsicum & basil & cook for a further 30 mins.
95. Stir in lime juice prior to serving.
11Serve with crusty bread.
13Please note - I add my vegetables 30 mins prior to serving as i like them a bit firm however if you prefer them soft add them at the start however they do become quite mushy by the end of cooking. I also add sugar to mine as it gives it a beautiful flavour and also can take a bit of the spiciness out.
Submitted by Leah van Kalken-Marks
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.