Submitted by Belinda Bourque
Thai Chicken Burgers
- 1kg of chicken mince
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- the rind of 2 lemons
- A good helping of Thai seasoning
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Zest two lemons
- Chop up spring onions
- Combine all ingredients with hands.
- Roll mince into balls to make 10
- Flatten balls into patties.
- Layer patties with baking paper between each layer and cook on high for approx 2-3 hours
- Enjoy with salad, on a roll or wrap and with sweet chili sauce!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think