Submitted by Paulene Christie
Tater Tot (Potato Gem) Casserole
- 0.5kg - 1 kg /1-2lb ground beef, browned
- 1 x 420g can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 to 1 packet of frozen Potato Gems/Tater Tots
- 1 x 420g can of condensed Cream of mushroom Soup (you can use cream of chicken soup instead) - no water added
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Spray slow cooker bowl lightly with nonstick oil spray
- Brown beef mince in pan on stovetop (or in searing slow cooker)
- Add in chopped onion and tomatoes and pour mix into slow cooker bowl
- Stir in Cream of Soup
- Gently pour/place Potato Gems/Tator Tots across the top
- Cook low for 2-3 hours.
- 30 minutes prior to serving add cheese on top to melt.
- Great served with salad or vegetables 🙂
- Photo courtesy of Kellie Banyer
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!