Submitted by Kerry English
Tangy Lamb Chops
- 2kg Lamb Forequater (BBQ) chops
- 1/2 cup plum jam
- 1/2 cup HP sauce
- 1/2 tomato sauce
- Large tin cut up pineapple (think its 825g)
- 2 onions sliced
- 1 to 2 cups chicken stock
- water if needed
- coat chops in cornflour
- add all other ingredients in bowl and mix
- pour over chops.
- cook on low
- thinken with cornflour at end of cooking if needed.
- can add vegies to mix or serve with either veggies or rice.
- can also be cooked in oven and left overs make a excellent pie 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
3 thoughts on “Tangy Lamb Chops”
Absolutely amazing. I didn’t add pineapple but it tasted great. Will add this to the regular list.
Could you do this with a leg of lamb?
I don’t see why not Wendy
I wouldn’t do 1-2 cups of stock though – 1/2 cup at most