Taco and Butter Chicken
Perfect, succulent chicken packed with flavour to add to your next salad, wrap or pizza topping!
- 1.5L slow cooker
- 750 grams skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 50 grams butter
- 40 gram sachet of mild Taco Seasoning
- Add chicken to slow cooker. Top with cubed butter and seasoning mix.
- Cook on low for 4hrs
- Remove from cooking liquids and slice or dice as needed.
- Amazing on salads, in wraps, sandwiches or sushi, or even as a pizza topping!
- NOTES:You can swap thigh fillet for breast, but I find breast to be more dry so I always prefer to slow cook with thigh fillets.I used a 1.5L small slow cooker. You could use a larger cooker too but just be mindful that cooking times may then vary.You could increase chicken up to 1.5kg (in a larger cooker) without needing to adjust other ingredients.Store any leftovers in sealed container in fridge and use within 2-3 days.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think