A very easy and tasty meatloaf, using simple ingredients. My sons grew up on this meatloaf. You can change it by flattening the mince and add cheese down the middle and roll it up to form a meatloaf and cook as normal.
- 5.5L Slow Cooker
- 1 kg beef mince or your choice of meat
- 1 onion diced or grated
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons vegetable seasoning I used beef stock powder
- 2 cloves garlic chopped fine
- Mix all the ingredients well together.
- Shape into meatloaf roll on baking paper.
- Place meatloaf in slow cooker on High for 3 hrs, but I check at the 2.5 hrs with a skewer.
- Serve with mash, and vegetables of your choice.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think