Submitted by Cheree bone
Swiss chicken pasta
- 2 chicken breasts
- Garlic cloves
- Spring onions
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons French mustard
- Seasoned flour
- drizzle oil
- Dust chicken with seasoned flour,
- Heat pan and put diced garlic in and sear the chicken breasts till brown,
- Add wine and sliced mushrooms, transfer to slow cooker and cook on low for 5-6 hours depending on your slow cooker.
- Take chicken out and shred then add mustard, cream and spring onions to sc and mix.
- Add the chicken back and mix all together leave the lid off and put on high for approx 30 minutes then thicken the sauce a little bit.
- Cook pasta separately like normal.
- Serve with pasta and enjoy
- Can add Parmesan cheese on top of you like aswell
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think