Submitted by Alycia Park
Sweet & Sour Sausages
- 1 kg sausages
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornflour mixed with 4 teaspoons water
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 capsicum cut into large pieces
- 225g pineapple pieces in juice (drained)
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 1. Add vinegar, sugar, tomato sauce, soy sauce, stock, pineapple & corn flour into slow cooker can mix until well combined.
- 2. Add in carrots, onion and sausages.
- 3. Cook on low for 6 hours
- 4. About an hour before serving add capsicum.
- 5. Before serving, heat sauce on stove to thicken
- Serve with rice
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!