Submitted by Paulene Christie
Sweet Potato Mash (& Steamed Sweet Potato)
Easy as slow cooked sweet potato mash
- 2 extra large sweet potato (or as many as you need)
- 1-2 tbsp of butter to mash
Sweet Potato Mash
- Peel and cut sweet potato
- Place in slow cooker and cover with water
- Cook on high for 4hrs
- Drain water, add 1-2 tbsp butter (depending on the size of your mash) and mash until soft and creamy
Steamed Sweet Potato
- If you are wanting to make cut, steamed sweet potato I also regularly do just one sweet potato in this way in my 1.5L slow cooker.
- No water. Just peeled and cut, straight in.
- It only takes 2hrs for one and is great to use directly in salads or as a side veg
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think