Submitted by Kim Illarietti
Sweet crunchy chicken
- Approx 1.5kg chicken thigh fillets, trimmed and roughly chopped to bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- Heat marinade ingredients together to combine
- To feed my family of 5 (2 adults 3 teenage sons) I do about 1.2-1.5kg chicken and we have some leftovers, and about 1/2 cup of each marinade ingredient to go with this. I only have to use about half the marinade and the rest I use to season fried rice.
- I did it for about 4 hours on low/auto in the slow cooker.
- You can do this in the oven and marinade in the fridge for about 40 minutes before cooking in the oven for about 40 minutes. When using the slow cooker I don't marinade in the fridge beforehand as it marinades as it slow cooks.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think