A fresh and tasty side dish that easy to prepare and serve – low carb friendly too!
Submitted by Paulene Christie
Sweet Chilli Butter Broccoli
A fresh and tasty side dish that easy to prepare and serve - low carb friendly too!
- 500g of broccoli (I use frozen)
- 3 tsp Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce (I use low sugar variety)
- Salt & Pepper
- Line slow cooker with baking paper to prevent any sticking
- Add broccoli
- Top with butter and drizzle sauce over
- Season with salt and pepper
- Cook on low for 1.5hrs
- I use sugar free sweet chilli sauce to keep it low carb but any type you prefer is fine
- You can always adjust cooking time if you like it crisper or softer but I found this time perfect in my 5L Breville Slow Cooker
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think