Sweet sauce sausages – so yum!!
Submitted by Paulene Christie
Sweet Sauce Sausages
Sweet sauce sausages - so yum!!
- 12 thin sausages added raw & whole
- 3/4 cup apricot jam
- 3/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Optional: 1T cornflour mixed with water to thicken
- Add sausages to slow cooker (raw and whole)
- Combine other ingredients and pour over sausages
- Cook on low for 4.5hrs (then I easily slice sausages all together in pot with a plastic egg flip)
- Optional: If needed, thicken with cornflour slurry & cook additional half hour to thicken sauce OR add teatowel trick in last 2hrs to thicken
- Note: Served with “Honey Mustard Potatoes” recipe also on this website
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!