Submitted by Alycia Park
- Whole Pumpkin (top cut off and de-seeded)
- 1 carton sour cream
- 1 block Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 box frozen spinach (defrosted and excess water removed)
- 1 packet spring vegetable soup
- Grated tasty cheese
- 1. Take the top of the pumpkin off, remove all the insides, leaving as much pumpkin flesh as possible.
- 2. In a separate bowl mix together all ingredients. Combine well.
- 3. Line slow cooker with strips of foil to help remove pumpkin after cooking (see photo for example).
- 4. Place pumpkin in slow cooker. If the pumpkin doesn't touchy the bottom place 1/2 a cup of water in the base of the slow cooker.
- 5. Cook on low for 5 hours.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think