Submitted by Jenny Hooper
Garlic & Herbs Lamb Shanks
- 1 sachet of Masterfoods Garlic & Herb lamb shanks
- 4 lamb shanks
- 2 carrots (200g)
- 400g can tomatoes
- 140g tomato paste
- 1. Heat oil in pan and cook lamb shanks until brown. This of course is optional, you don't have to brown the meat, everyone is different.
- 2. Place carrots, tomatoes, tomato paste and recipe base into slow cooker bowl and stir, then add the lamb shanks.
- 3. Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Please note that slow cookers vary. For a thicker sauce remove the lid 20 minutes before end of cooking.
- I served on a bed of creamy mashed potato and peas
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Garlic & Herbs Lamb Shanks”
This was AMAZING! I only modified the recipe to two lamb Shanks and added 1 red Capsicum. Demolished!