Submitted by Carla Dent
Stuffed Mozzarella Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- 1kg beef mince
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 Tins Condensed tomato soup
- 21 Cubes of mozzarella cheese
- Grated mozzarella for top (optional)
- Mix mince, egg and breadcrumbs in bowl
- Take aprox 1 tablespoon of mixture and flatten
- Add a cube of cheese
- Roll into ball.
- Place a layer of soup on bottom of dish, container
- Add meatballs
- Top with remainder of soup (In this instant i used one tin of soup per foil container).
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Put in slow cooker on high for aprox 3-4 hours (This can vary depending on individual slow cookers).
- Due to running out of tomato soup, I made the last batch with a jar of smokey BBQ sauce that I had left over from my pulled pork.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think