Submitted by Maxine Streets
Sticky BBQ and Mustard Meatballs
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 table spoons of soy sauce
- 2 table spoons of brown sugar
- 2 table spoons of apricot or plum jam (or honey if you like)
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard depending on your taste less or more.
- 10 pork or beef sausages (I squeezed around 5 small meatballs out if each sausage) or sausage mince
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in sc until brown sugar and jam is dissolved.
- Set slow cooker to high while preparing the meatballs
- 10 pork or beef sausages (I squeezed around 5 small meatballs out of each sausage) or sausage mince and prepare to the size of your liking.
- Roll small amounts of sausage meat into balls then coat In corn flour
- Add to slow cooker cook on high for 2-3 hours place tea towel under lid so sauce goes thick and sticky.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think