Submitted by Denise Roberts
Squid and Noodle
- 200g Squid Rings (defrosted/raw)
- 1 pkt 2 Minute Noodles (Chicken)
- 1 Cup Cabbage (Shredded)
- 1/2 Cup Red Capsicum (Diced)
- 1/2 Spring Onion (Thickly Sliced)
- 2 Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 2 TBL Soy Sauce
- 1 TBL Ginger Paste
- 1 TBL Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Combine soy, ginger, garlic, 1 tsp of chicken flavouring (from 2 minute noodles sachet) and water.
- Place noodles in based of your slow cooker and add cabbage, mushrooms, onion and squid on top.
- Pour sauce over the top and begin to cook for 50 minutes on HIGH.
- Stir twice during cooking process.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Creates 1 large serving
- Cooked in my 1.5L Adesso slow cooker which cooks at a higher heat. Times may vary.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!