Submitted by Rosina Richards
- 750grams of chopped spinach
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 litre of vegetable stock
- 12 peeled and chopped potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Ground pepper to taste
- 125grams of grated parmesan cheese
- Place everything into slow cooker except the cheese. I cooked on high for an hour and then low for 4 hours.
- Then remove from slow cooker and blend the soup up
- return soup to slow cooker add the cheese whilst back over a heat.
- *I serve with a dollop of sour cream on top
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!