Submitted by Robyn Clark
Bees Neeze Health Bars
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup rice bubbles
- 1-2 cups mixed nuts and fruit ( sugar and salt free, roughly blended)
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 2 tablespoons Wholemeal SR Flour
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Add any other of your favourite seeds ( I added pumpkin and pistachio )
- 50 g Butter
- 3/4 Cup honey ( I used honey from a local farmer)
- 1-2 tablespoons golden syrup ( optional ).
- Melted dark chocolate and drizzle across the top.( I didn't get to drizzle because my piper broke)
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Melt butter and mix in the honey and syrup .
- Pour into dry ingredients and mix together.
- Line SC wit
- h baking paper and spray . Press mixture down into cooker firmly.
- Cook on high around 1 hour ( pre heated cooker) , tea towel under the lid .
- Allow to cool and then drizzle with chocolate and set in the fridge .
- Cut into slices. Wrap individually in glad wrap for lunch boxes. Can be frozen.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!