Submitted by Nicole Bazzacco
Spinach & Ricotta Scrolls
- 3 cups SR Flour
- 100g butter/marg, softened
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 500g box frozen spinach - squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- 1 kilo ricotta
- salt & pepper to season is optional
- DOUGH - mix all ingredients in a bowl, knead on a lightly floured bench until it's not so sticky (you can add flour but only small amounts at a time) and roll out till it's no more than 5mm thick.
- FILLING - mix spinach & ricotta in a separate bowl & spread over the dough, roll it up & cut into slices about 2-3 cm thick
- Place in the slow cooker lined with baking paper and cook on HIGH for 1.5 to 2hrs.
- Place a tea towel under the lid.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!