Submitted by Cassandra Jennings
Special Fried Rice Combination
- 4 x Cups of Precooked White Rice.
- 250g Sliced Mushrooms.
- 1 x Yellow Capsicum diced.
- 1 x Red Capsicum diced.
- 150g of Precooked Bacon Pieces.
- 1 x Brown Onion Chopped.
- 1 x Chicken Breast Precooked and Chopped.
- 4 x Precooked Crab sticks.
- 10 x Peeled Cooked Prawns.
- 1 x cup of frozen corn kernels.
- 4 x Precooked whipped/scrambled egg.
- 1 x Sachet of Fried Rice Seasoning.
- Precook and prepare all ingredients as directed in the ingredients list.
- Combine everything together into your slow cooker on low heat for 1-2hrs.
- Stir every 30 minutes to prevent rice from sticking together and from sticking to your slow cooker insert.
- If your dish seems dry as each cooker is different, please add one cup off asian flavoured cupasoup mix with 250ml of hot water.
- Happy Cooking
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!