Submitted by kylie-louise arnold
Home made chicken curry
- 4 chicken thighs or 3 chicken breasts
- 2 tbs of cruched garlic
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 whole green capsicum sliced
- 2 carrots chopped
- hand full of snow peas
- 1 tin of carnation milk/ or coconut milk
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- corn flour to thicken at the end
- Brown chicken,onion and garlic. Once the onions are soft add curry powder cook for a further 2 minutes. Add to slow cooker
- Add carrots, capsicum, milk and stock, and cook on high for 1.5 hrs and then add the snow peas. Cook for a further 30 minutes. Add a little water/stock with corn flour in a jug or bowl add and stir till thick.
- Serve with noodles or rice.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think