I used the basic fudge recipe and added Girl Guide biscuits and marshmallows to create our version of S’mores ?
Submitted by Alison Nermut-Nichols
I used the basic fudge recipe and added Girl Guide biscuits and marshmallows to create our version of S'mores ?
- 500g chocolate
- 1Tb butter
- 1Tb vanilla essence
- 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- Marshmallows (I used 12)
- 1 packet mini choc chip biscuits (I used Australian Girl Guide biscuits and used 1 pot plus a few extra)
- Put chocolate, butter, vanilla essence and condensed milk in slowcooker. Cook on low with the lid off, stirring every 10-15 minutes until it starts to develop a slight crust (my 1.5l takes around 45 minutes).
- Place a layer of choc chip biscuits in the bottom of a lined slice tray (I use two pieces of baking paper). Cut marshmallows in half and place half a marshmallow on each biscuit.
- Carefully pour cooked fudge over the top, be careful that the biscuits and marshmallows don't move. Thump the tray a few times to ensure the fudge seeps down between the biscuits. The heat from the fudge starts to melt the marshmallow, so don't try to pat or spread it with a knife
- Top with more biscuits and push them down into the fudge.
- Set in the fridge before cutting and serving!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think