Submitted by Simon Christie
Smoked Oyster Party Parcels
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 tin smoked oysters, drained
- Colby cheese (or any cheese you prefer)
- 1 egg, whisked
- Spray slow cooker bowl with non stick spray or line with baking paper.
- Lay out pastry and cut into 16 squares (4 X 4 rows)
- Place oyster and a small cube of cheese in each square.
- Fold up each parcel, seal and brush with egg wash and place them, spaced apart, into slow cooker.
- Place tea towel under lid and cook on HIGH for 1hr.
- Would also be great with Camembert or Brie cheese
- Perfect for party appetisers
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!