Submitted by Angela Broyden
Chicken Fried Rice
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 2 cups rice (uncooked)
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup mixed veges
- 2 eggs
- Left over roast chicken or Rotisserie Chicken from supermarket, cut up
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fry rice in oil for about 5 mins to brown it. Place rice in slow cooker.
- Add chicken stock to rice and turn slow cooker to high.
- Fry onion till soft then add eggs and stir while it cooks. Add this to slow cooker.
- Add mixed veges to the slow cooker and stir.
- Lastly, add chicken and mix through.
- Cook on high for approx. 2 hours with a tea towel under the lid.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think