Submitted by Yvonne Unthank
Slow Cooker Sausage Stew
- 2kg of sausages
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 a packet of french onion soup mix
- 1 heaped teaspoon of seeded mustard
- 1 teaspoon of garlic
- a dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion
- sweet potato
- green beans
- (or what ever vegies you want)
- Chop the sausages into 3rds, put in onion and all the sauces into slow cooker.
- Cook on high for an hour and a half -
- add potatoes, sweet potatoes, and carrots and cook for a another 2 1/2 hours.
- Add all other vegies with an hour to go...
- We had basmati rice with ours...
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!